Fertility Reflexology helps to create a healthier environment for a possible pregnancy to occur by encouraging the body to work more efficiently. One of the major benefits of Fertility Reflexology is the balancing of the endocrine system, the set of glands that produce the body’s hormones. Hormones play a key role in fertility and can be affected by stress. In these days of high pressure careers and increased debt, as well as the underlying worry of infertility, stress could be one of the big reasons why couples are not getting pregnant.
Reflexology involves stimulating the nerve connections in the sole of the foot or hands to balance and restore energy to various organs in the body. It works on the principle that there are areas on the feet and hands which correspond to the major glands and organs of the body. By using pressure on a specific area of the foot, an effect will be stimulated on the corresponding area of the body.
- Release of muscular tension directly affecting the lumbar and pelvic area
- Stimulates and balances nerve supply to the pelvic area, improving functioning of reproductive organs
- Helps rebalance the functioning of the hypothalamus
- Helps regulate the menstrual cycle
- Provides a sense of well-being
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Supports and balances the body through IVF cycles
- Decongests energy pathways allowing the glandular system to work optimally