Holistic Facial Massage includes a cleanse to remove any dirt or makeup, before the massage begins with natural, nutritious oils and creams. Massage of the chest, neck and shoulders as well as the face helps to increase circulation and reduce tension. The treatment ends with the application of a natural moisturiser and Reiki. The aim is to ease stress and tension in the facial muscles, smooth away lines and wrinkles and increase elasticity and bring about a feeling of deep relaxation and well-being.
Massage therapy reduces stress, relieves pain and provides emotional release. It can be defined as the application of soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body and is generally intended to reduce stress and fatigue whilst improving circulation as well as promoting relaxation and well-being.
- Aids the removal of dead cells, promote cell regeneration
- Softens wrinkles and expression lines
- Soothes inflamed skin, eczema and psoriasis
- Relieves acne and spots
- Improves circulation and skin tone
- Reduces puffiness around eyes
- Relieves stress and depression, promotes relaxation and well-being